Saturday 17 December 2016

Fashion update

it is another Saturday and as usual i would be giving you an update on my favorite looks of the week. Monday was a public holiday so i didn't really dress up so much. i went out with my friends for a ladies hangout and to just generally talk and gossip  more talk. i really did enjoy it even though it sent me a few thousands back in my account it was totally worth it. Tuesday was my industrial Training defense in school and though it didn't turn out well i did my like my outfit. For Wednesday i decided to go short sleeves for the fist time this semester. So here comes my favorite looks for this week.
IT Defense Outfit


Selfie with the bestie

Short Sleeve top for the win

selfie alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...