Sunday 25 December 2016

Monday Motivation

It is a public holiday Yay!....  Well Mr M had to work yesterday and I spent my Christmas alone and it got me thinking what about does who have no families and friends to enjoy this long breaks with. It can be only I tell you but here are a few things I think you can do to kill the boredom.
1. Go out and see a movie or just stroll around your area who knows you might just see something you like or feed your eyes and go back home
2. If there is no enough cash to go out then just sit at home and watch your movies on the cable or your laptop hopefully the power is available.
3. Sleep away your boredom. Yes sleep who knows when you will get this kind of break again so abeg sleep and enjoy your life in dream land
4. You could write that is if writing is your thing
5. Read your school books if you are in still a student or read novels and magazines and before you know it the break is over.
    Have a great day people I am hoping to do number 1 today but just in case it doesn't pull through I will gist you as well. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...