Friday 24 February 2017

Fashion UPDATE

lately school has been stressful and so i had no time to give you update as it concerns my style and outfits so i decided to compile some of recent pictures and a few new things i decided to try ....here we go...



I bought the kimono/jacket at a thrift store and i always liked pairing with only my white top but that day i just felt i should try my nude top instead and it came out great....
I also paired it with my Gold sandals and i was as good as a rocking star....(one day i would you talk about the story behind the sandals)
 
I have always loved face-caps but no clue on how to pair them with my style so that day in class i just took my course mate's cap and took pictures and i loved the outcome....I am definitely trying it soon 
Smiling Queen Raffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...