Friday 17 February 2017

Places i would love to viist before i die

I have  a lot of places i would love to visit before i die but i would be writing about my top 5.
1. The Gambia also know as the smiling coast of Africa with a population of about  2 million is top on my list because i haven't been able to stop thinking about this country since it was featured in a particular movie i watched. I am also intrigued about how the 3 weekend holiday they enjoy also  works. so call me crazy but the Gambia is definitely a must see for me God willing.

                                                   
                                                     The Arch 22 monument
2. Abu Dhabi is next on my list in fact the whole of the United Arab Emirates is a place i would love to visit before i die. the beauty of the place and how much is said about just makes me fantasize about how beautiful it would be to in such a place. the movie sex and the city also fueled my love to visit the place and at least enjoy the sights and sounds. unknown to many people Abu Dhabi is actually the capital of the UAE unlike the Dubai that most people are familiar with.    
                            News
                                               
                                           
3. Rwanda is next on my list for very obvious reasons. after almost years after the crisis they faced i am moved by how much the country has bounced back and i cant wait to visit the country and see how beautiful it looks now and also listen or hear first hand how they rose above such a dark past to the present state where they are.
                         


PS; All images were sourced via google....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...