Friday 28 April 2017

Random Thoughts

It has been a while i dropped my random thoughts or musings on the blog, well that is largely because i have very busy trying to get started on my final year project and also focus on my volunteering activities at my campus radio while being a wife,  daughter and friend to my husband, family and friends.
So here goes my random thoughts....firstly, why is being an adult such a difficult thing. i mean you live all your childhood wanting to grow up to make your own money, get your freedom and live in a house you aren't forced to clean but then you eventually grow up and discover what?!! is this rowing up this hard because instead of a stress free life you end in a chaos filled situation where you are expected to be matured and also beginning to think of everyone else but yourself, you make money but cant spend on yourself because majority of the time there are issues bigger than your needs to be attended to. Oh wow...that was so much but mehn i just needed to VENT....*shakes my Head*. I think i feel better now but then am not done with my random thoughts so make sure you check back next Friday for more of my thought-provoking  rant induced discussions.
                                          Image result for i'm an adult
Image Credit:Google
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...