Friday 19 May 2017

The Game of LOVE

Playing games are one of my favorite things to do as regards passing time or just being engaged...I love games that are challenging and at the same time less complex to play. which is why no matter how much effort i put in i just can't seem to understand the game of chess and while i would be very excited to jump at a ludo game or play cards, it would hard to catch me having same excitement for chess because as interesting as it is the whole complexity to it just turns me off.
I love to play Games that challenge me mentally but at the same I love to have fun while playing it.if a game is too easy I would run, if its too challenging I would also run. I love a balanced game but then I have come  to  realize that one of my best games is so complicated it takes The grace of God to help you win. what game am I talking about? its the game of love. In love there are no rules or regulations. what works for Mr A might not necessarily work for Mr B and while someone is getting hurt being in a long distance relationship, another person is having the time of their lives in one....while some got married after 6months of being together and are living happily ever after, another couple got married after 3yrs of dating and it crashed the next week of the marriage... with all this examples, it is hard to want to continue loving or believing in love but you have to remember that Love is A game that only the strong and brave heart who are willing to risk it all while hoping it turns out well can participate....so take a risk today, risk your heart and hope it turns great.
                                              Image result for love

1 comment:

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...