Wednesday 16 August 2017

Don't Loose Your Self

I recently got a job as a radio presenter for a new radio station in the city of Minna, Niger state. and i now have a belt of my own....My show comes up from 10pm to 2am every Sunday to Thursday and it is called the night shift....I am embracing this new challenge and loving the experience as well. I also get paid regularly as against the volunteer job i was involved in before...it isn't so much money but the station is an urban radio and it does have a wider reach so am getting a lot of exposure as well. It wasn't  easy making the decision but i am at peace with myself now and at the end of the day i am responsible for my decisions and actions...If you ever feel the need to listen you can tune in to the frequency it is at 91.7 FM
or you stream live at www.prestigefmradio.ng....Till i write again do take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...